- Second Nature exhibition opens December 15
- Amplifying Indigenous resilience
- Flag making workshops return in honour of National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- Indigenous Art Intensive program expands offering in 2023
- Invisible Forces and You are on Syilx Territory exhibitions open until August 24
- Join artist and educator Michelle Sound for a beadwork and tufting workshop
Indigenous Art Intensive
The Indigenous Art Intensive is a month-long residency that gathers artists, curators, writers and scholars from all over the world to engage in contemporary ideas and discourse rooted in Indigenous art-making.